- Why did you sign up for HRevolution 2011?
To meet all the peeps. Although writing/ blogging for the last 2 years-ish, work constraints have kept me away from conferences, un-conferences, and all the general HR debauchery, wisdom and insight that follow you all.
- What do you expect to get out of the event (lessons learned, better connections, etc.)?
I wanna gain more connections outside of my Birmingham home, put more faces with twitter handles, swap more HR tall tales, and gain LOTS o’ material to write about on fistfuloftalent.com, Daxkonation.com and other HR sites.
- What’s the #1 thing you’re looking forward to (meeting someone, a specific session or two, etc.)?
- Any session with the word Slam, Pop, Creepy, or Suck in the title—you had me at hello….
- Strategic Sessions always make me a happy pro.
- I always need help with HR Tech—so if I am smart I’ll check those out.
Wow—hmmmm so many people I’m looking forward to meeting: China G, Willy Tincup, Laurie Rueittiman, Charlie Judy, Trish McFarlane, Paul Smith….really I could name everyone. There are a lot of FOTers who I haven’t met in person that I am stoked to see. There are too, too many names to mention in one little paragraph. I’m also happy to connect with old pals too—-
- Any other random comments?
A good time will be had by all…
Connect with Dawn before the event on Twitter @dawnhrrocks